Crist Engineers, Inc. dates back to about 1938, when Marion L. Crist, a 1925 graduate of Stanford University, opened a consulting engineering office in Little Rock known as Marion L. Crist, Engineer. In succeeding years, the Firm expanded in both practice and scope. In 1955 certain key personnel were designated as associate members, and the Firm was incorporated as Marion L. Crist and Associates. Upon his retirement in 1968, Mr. Crist’s interest in the Firm was acquired by the associate engineers. The Firm name was changed to Crist Engineers, Inc. in 1973. In one form or another, the Firm has maintained a continuous, active and competitive presence in the Arkansas market for over eighty years and has maintained a continuous, professional relationship of service with some of its clients for well over sixty years.